Monday, September 17, 2012

On the randomness of the cosmos...

Or something like that. Today is just a bunch of disorganized thoughts for me, so please be patient and bare with me.

1) Here is a clip of dad teaching me to lasso at the Largo Heritage Village.


2) A lovely image of Kaylee I wish I had know about before RIPT took it off the site. I would have totally bought a kids shirt of it for our daughter.


3) The annoying Occupy Wall Street people are back in front of my building. I really don't understand the problem, if you don't like the economy, take your money out of the banks and go live off the grid. It's as simple as that. Stop giving them the funds and they'll have to comply and if you aren't willing to do that, get the hell out of the rest of our way while we make an honest living.


4) We have 2 tiny green tomatoes in our Aerogarden. :) Of course all the others are dead so it's probably time to clean and restart.


No comments:

Post a Comment