Monday, September 24, 2012

Green-blooded hobgoblin


Well, things are finally starting to slow down a bit. Enough that I can breathe anyways. I've rewatched the new Star Trek movie twice since buying the dvd last week and each time I'm a bit happier that I bought it. I think it's a good OVA to the original series. My favorite character is McCoy. He's hilarious! (that and I must admit I like seeing Kirk get kicked around a bit. Makes all those chauvinistic moments acceptable.)

I found this rendition of the Tri-D chess board online which I think is very cool. Maybe one day I can convince dad to help me make it, that would rock.




I also finally found this map of the Star Trek Quadrants, which gave me all sorts of confusion growing up. At least they were realistic about how long it would take to get places, even if the physics doesn't work just yet.


And finally, the only reason I'm still slightly sane right now...



That's right, I bought it. I bought it and I'm happy about it because *gasp* the dang thing worked right out of the box! *insert sarcasm here* Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment