Thursday, August 30, 2012

Welcome and Good Day

Thinking about starting yet another blog I wonder if this is very necessary? Truthfully, no, one more blog from me is not necessary and yet here I am, writing one more. I like separating my interests out into different blogs. It's similar to how I store information in my head, partitioned and yet still interconnected. A "Theory of Everything" as they say in Physics.

So what is my "Theory of Everything" in this blog? Pretty much everything to be honest. I enjoy being spastic in my pursuits of knowledge. You remember that kid in school that was all over the place and seemed to know something about just about every topic that came up? The 'know it all'? Yeah, that was me. hah I don't think I've evolved much beyond that either and I'm not sure that's a bad thing. It allows me to speak to almost anyone, about anything. For an example, this week I've been engrossed in Particle and Quantum Physics and K-pop (Korean Pop) bands.

That means I've been reading and watching things like the following:


and:


Two completely different thought processes and yet, to me, they mesh almost seamlessly. I don't know why, but I think it makes me slightly more interesting. If I was to list the main topics I'm focusing on right now it would be a bit eclectic:

Quantum/Astrophysics
Anime
Japanese Language
Cooking
Developing an Elementary Education Curriculum
Scandinavian Society
Music (JRock, KPop, Techno, American Folk, Alternative Rock)
Farming...

I think that's pretty much it right now.

What's in my bag (Kaban ~Japanese style suitcase backpack~) today.

So there you have it, my brain in a nutshell. Are you slightly terrified yet? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment